Sunday 18 September 2011

Me and my big mouth!!!

Talk about being the fly.....

Goodness, things have gone from calamitous to disasterous via frightening.

Never actually had a central heating system let go before; as I was expelling air, one of the pipe joints went emiting a jet of scalding water and steam. . My that was interesting. I think I am OK, minor scalds  and water everywhere!!

I am very clean though, the kitchen was like a sauna full of very hot steam, I think I might get an engineer in.

That was a bit more scary than I care for on a Sunday afternoon. 

R









2 comments:

gz said...

good to hear that you're ok.

Sometimes it is better getting someone in!!

You mean there's more??? said...

When it went a second time I thought this was all too much.

But the air has been expelled and the system is now working and without a big bill too.

R