Sunday 4 September 2011

The end and a begining.

The summer has not really happened this year.For a start the weather has been grim. Our little house in Brittany has not featured at all, though of course it could have had we known the roof would still be on for the time we were there.

It was good though as the young people love Ty Nadan and they could not have been happier. After the work they took part in around meeting laddos needs they deserved a treat. We all did, of course a result is the conference paper Remains unfinished and I have 2 days to do it.

My co authors have vanished into the woodwork and therefore if all goes wrong I will only have myself to blame.

I am bricking and excited both at the same time.

You might not hear a lot from me for the next few days!!

But the kids are back at school tomorrow the older ones in college soon  and Branwen sets off for university and freedom the end of the month.

It will feel odd being separated from her for the first time in 18 years. Bethan is virtually not here, either.

Taliesin shows no signs of leaving and we still have a few years of Gwion to come.

The student goes back to study social policy and hopefully in a few weeks I get to do a bit of teaching again.

That's if I get this paper finished.

Rhys
 

No comments: