Wednesday 13 July 2011

Blimey

Last day went well.

Late in it the student got threatened with a brick a bike was thrown and much abuse was endured by all. Tallies Clio got damaged something that really scared himself, I think as Tallie is not the sort to take that.

He went on to take "an overdose" of sleeping tablets, poured all his tablets into a pint glass and worked them into a suspension, then told everyone he was going to take them. When he thought no one had eyes on they went down the sink.

This morning things went off bright and early.

He started with a bit of car keying the806, then tore the electrics apart on the Saxo.

Next he moved on to the caravan, it took a few goes but eventually he did it serious damage. Fortunately not our tents or sleeping bags that we want for the future just the caravans interior that was obviously not meant to be hit with an iron bar.

Ohh I forgot the iron bar - here's one he threatened me with earlier.....

At one stage he was trying to set the caravan on fire and I was chomping at the bit with the Green Goddess that's full of water with Branwen to copy all on film for you tube.

Green Goddess puts out caravan fire - that would have been supercool!

The one thing I would have wanted him to do and he could not bloody well manage that!!

What really annoyed him though was learning that we had planned to scrap the van and sell it on for bits this year and now we would get 400 pounds compensation off social services instead.

I reframed his anger directed towards us as something good he had done that made us money.

His anger is though, I suspect control directed.

He turned it on and in 2 seconds flat he was normal.

And did I mention how the local farmer has reported someone running  across his fields and trying to drive them on to the road, maybe not.

Is he happy?
  
Oh dear, turning lively downstairs time I was not here.

R




1 comment:

Tina said...

I do think I prefer the problems my children throw at me than the ones yours throw at you.
You and T do a great job.