Thursday 24 March 2011

Spring is in the air.

Spring is in the air,  the daffodils are out and our trees are beginning to bud. For the first time in a while I wandered round outside in a t shirt and  wound the car windows down as I drove past fields of young lambs in the brilliant spring sunshine..



All is well with the world.

It should also be factored in that the student returned triumphant from uni yesterday with her development essay in and her law degree returned with a totally acceptable mark, considering she had convinced herself she was going to fail. Even happier returning today with another module of her diploma in computing finished. She now has just the one to do which, bearing in mind 3 weeks ago she was convinced she would never get any of it done, is pretty good going.

So all in all she is happy, she has awarded herself a couple of days "off" apparently I will be relaxing too. A relaxing mow of couple of acres of field and I thought I heard the chainsaw get a mention too. 

I love life here....



No comments: