Sunday 5 September 2010

late into the night

It's a bit late and I am still awake.

We had a great time at the carnival, well when I say we I mean two of us.

Two is not a number to set up a green goddess for pumping .

But we got through it and had a reasonably good time.

Then back home and saddness of all sadnesses we got involved in serious building which has gone on around the young people here returning to education.

So anyway everything went Ok till the builder and Dai decided we needed a planning meeting.

This involved far too much re wine and corkscrew work  now, having had a few lovely days where I could drive the trucks, I am back in gout.

It really has to improve though this week we need to do some serious lumberjack work

Mind you I have a big love for chainsaw work.

Chainsaw therapy even...

R

No comments: