Saturday 19 September 2009

Management strikes again - a leap into auction.....

Management is of course extremely managerial and this week has been a busy one.

Wednesday was not a good day - out of bed bright and early and drop off the the plugeot at greasy garage.

One car meant taking me to work in her trusty xantia, laden with religious artifacts, I got into the passenger seat and prayed my way to the destination.

On we went and, it would really have been better had I got the right day.

Thursday of course was the day to take things to the auction except it wasn't, should have taken it on Wednesday.

Still at least we had the plugeot back.

This meant that on Friday I could really go to work, then rush the meeting through so I could race back, finish tidying the house, collect various children and meet a social worker whilst she of course went to the auction.

Bargains she got too a veritable 806 load, paid three pounds for some very nice egg cups. Trouble was they came with 5 huge boxes of tat. Still at least she got the tools, some very high quality old gardening tools, gardening tools? Oh dear, I think there might be work ahead.....

Today our normal relaxed saturday, Tallie to work at 7 am as Branwen slumbered having been collected from work last night at 11......


R

No comments: