Monday 17 November 2008

The moral high ground

I am comfortable in the moral high ground.

Every so often I get a virus which for reasons I cannot fathom goes to my knee and locks it up. This has been a bit bad so with her out of theatre today I soldiered on and stripped out the bathroom.

Well when I said bathroom I mean what we originally meant to be a bathroom upstairs and never quite got round to finishing.


Any way I hobbled up the stairs pulled out loads of shelves moved tons of towels and bedding and lifted the carpet. Not the place is ready for the management to move in and seal the floor with UPVA so we can lay a tiled floor on top.

This is a considerable act of heroism with a knee that doesn't do knee type things.

So, I award myself the moral high ground.

She won't see it that way of course.

R

No comments: