Monday 17 November 2008

I am turning into a prophet....

I am begining to worry myself.

My very last words yesterday speculated that we might learn they are better at covering things up.

And what should plop on my intray this morning but a copy of the interim report into Baby P.

This it has to be said is as marvelous a piece of newspeak and spin as one could ever wish to see.

It is heartening and I am sure we are all relieved that the "lessons" such as they are, have been learnt and such a thing could never happen again, well until the next time.

Those who can get UK BBC1 might find it worth a visit tonight at 8.30 Pm uk time.

Interesting too that yesterday that esteemed rag the News of the World was able to share with us all the things that were going on in that house from the point of view of someone who was lived there. Either the sister of Baby P or the "girlfriend" one of the men had moved into the house. Either way one speculates why, if she was witness to all these things she details she did nothing about it at the time. One wonders also how many zeros there were in the cheque.

R

No comments: