Thursday 31 January 2008

Just chill out today.....

Now of course it came to pass that she went off on treewood bent fine and early of the morning.

It would be fair to say that it has been a bit of a mad few days here. Between the various things I had to do in Uni and getting the place sorted to show to the viewees yesterday.

So a quiet day chillin, her with her trees and me lounging round the house, seemed good.

Now, what was that about mice and plans.....

First of all this morning and no internet, in fact no phone either....

So off I went on town bent phoned BT who god bless them spent but a little time finding the problem.

Then again when a cable snaps in high wind I suppose it is a bit obvious to anyone that the phone will not be working....

Having dealt with that I waltzed into the bank to admire our overbreeze and popped into the in a state agent for good measure.

Just as I was discussing the viewing yesterday I was very firmly "shhhhhhh"ed

Oh dear it was the viewees on the phone.

They wanted to know how quickly I could move out.

Hmm this sounded rather promising if you were someone who really wants to sell.

Of course in these last few weeks I had been having second third and fourth thoughts....

How soon could I move out?

"Ohhh soon" I said.

Thinking of course:

"Wherethheforkwouldwego..."

Fortunately, there are two houses that we could probably buy quickly.

But, a whirl was my mind in....

So I spent a day chilling by visiting estate agents, something I would normally rate as second choice after deep root filings or attending a conservative party rally.

R








No comments: