Monday 19 November 2007

cynicism is us........

There is a part of me that is for ever open to new experiences.

Now today another new one, a suprise, a plop on the mat (no it wasn't da man) delivered a letter from none other than the Vic.

Vic of course also being a generic medicine used to treat nasal problems and traveling under the moto Vic gets up your nose.

Yes quite.

Actually it was a charming little note, what could not fail to impress was serious progress in the writing department। I suspect someone might have been helping her with her grammer as well.

All in all I was very impressed.

Of course the cynic in me was awakened.

Apparently, Vic has had enough of her old chaotic life. Translation - she wants to run away and she wants me and er to sort her out.

Not a problem, will involve copious tuff luv but we will help her do that.

She has told the SW a few facts and it turns out the baby dad has more form than red rum. Funny that, it was about the second thing I said after they said he was looking after the baby.

The first thing I said being rather less than polite and implying he was a devoted follower of Onan.

She imparted the glad tidings that her parents and numerous relatives will be in court for her on the day. "Now that should be interesting" I thought, knowing her familly there is bound to be major theatricals possibly even a good old wild west style fracas. "That should add a year to the sentence" my brain mused.

Then when she had been freed, she would collect her baby and come down to west Wales with us.

Sounded alarm bells in the distance.....

Ahh yes, the next time she went off one, we would be left holding the baby......

I can see it now.

Now, management mused that with P moving on, as one a door closes another opens.

Or as I put it a door closes, someone comes through the wall


in a tank.....

No comments: