Monday 31 December 2012

A time of beginings.....

I have to speak as I find the the Rayburn man really came up  trumps. There will be more enthusiasm than a 5 year old on Xmas morning when herself opens the parcels that just arrived. Lots of bits of Rayburn stove to keep her happy for ages.

She has already told me that i have decided that I am not doing her Rayburn this week. Apparently I decided that I was building a plinth first so that her Rayburn will be at the same height as the kitchen units next to them.

Apparently I decided that the electric cooker gets moved first, then the units above where the Rayburn is going are coming down and then I have decided that I will put the Rayburn in.

I didn't get a new boiler as apparently changing that is a pretty huge job so she tells me. 

I really love being in control of my own destiny and getting to make decisions for myself.

R

No comments: