Friday 31 August 2012

School university and college holidays are great - when do they end?

It's a funny old thing.

If you look back on  here, right to the first years you will get a feel.

Summer holidays have been great but by the end I have been glad to send the little angels back to education.

This summer has actually been harder than many of the young period summers.

The traditional option, "right it's nine o clock i can take no more get to bed" option has vanished.

We have teenies up to all hours doing teenie things like playing music, naturally as a parent and foster carer I support their rights to that.

Just as they never challenge  my right to test the proper 1950's vintage air raid siren at 5 minute intervals from 7 am onwards....

OK so I am joking.

But it has been a toughie this summer.

It's drawing to an end, the sad thing is that this summer I am not knackered and happy I am tired and thinking "never again".

Next year if they starve and have to survive on the cats food I think I will still spend the summer in   Brittany.

The management was really not keen to come home, and you know what? Neither was I.


  

    
 

No comments: