Sunday 5 August 2012

Great to be home

I have been home this couple of days now and actually I am starting to like it.

The scene in Olympics land beckons, now all of a sudden G4S have their act to together and they want me there all next week.

Trouble is for them, according to their web based pay scheme, my pay rate for the first 60 hours I did was 0 an hour. So, frankly I am not moving up the drive till that one is sorted. 

To gild the Lilly, they have an ending bonus scheme that pays you an extra  pound an hour for every hour you worked  so long as you work your last scheduled shift. Now, I was told when the venues were closing and therfore booked a ferry accordingly, G4S shift schedule has me working the day we sail and so, not being able to rebook the ferry I will be pounds down as i cannot turn up on the day.

There will be a long and probably very funny post about the Olympics in a few weeks,  when I have been paid and when no ones safety will be compromised. 

R

No comments: