Wednesday 6 June 2012

We like weather...

 We like weather, weather makes for a nicer life.

Perhaps I should set the scene, this weekend it was the folk festival and in a moment of madness the student decided she would let me lose in town for an afternoon "so I could see a few bands".   When she eventually found me, sitting in a bar that had a sign saying "folk free zone" outside I was pretty relaxed, far too relaxed - well according to her.

This generated a manic Sunday of log chopping, 1 acre field  mowing and digging footings for Taliesin's caravan that left me, frankly on my knees. That said she was little better.

Fortunately the weather intervened and put a stop on things by raining, rain is good for the garden but even better for the gardener, well this one anyway.

To put the crowning glory, yesterday was a dismal day. Meaning that, as a republican I did not have to pee on the parade of the sycophantic royalists who had a big party in the village yesterday - God did the job himself.  

R

No comments: