Sunday 27 June 2010

Time to be old...

There are times when you are young and there are times when you are less young.

Last night was Bethan official 18th birthday - holy hell it wasn't 10 minutes ago I was 18.

Lots of people got invited and many of them turned up.

A mix of people my age and people a lot younger, it all went awfully well.

Last night as we sat round the the fire pit with the starlight shining and the PA reminding all the neighbours we live here is was serene.

Special, a point of reminder,don't know how or why but I felt lots younger again myself.

I hope it was as special for Bethan as it was for her father.

I am so very proud of my children, then again I am biased.....

R

1 comment:

aflam toreksh said...

Thank you for your topic and your good to accept my greetings
my dear friend