Wednesday 21 November 2012

Plague house

Every so often you get an outbreak of winter illness. Monday Beth and I were doing a course when around lunch time she went a very strange colour and we decided she needed to go home. Just as well too half way home she barfed spectacularly out of the car window naturally just as we were going through  a village. Fortunately the rain was like nothing seen since Noah was about and that will have washed away.

The student has not been right for days, I suspended her driving licence after she both forgot and didn't notice a roundabout. I positively insisted on taking her to university as there is no way I could see she could have driven 60 miles up the motorway and not hit something.

This morning I woke feeling a bit odd, got the students to their various buses then, with the student bustling her dissertation I thought I might just chill for a moment. That was 9 AM a few minutes later, or so it seemed I opened my eyes and it was 1.30 pm.

This is obviously something doing the rounds, people were looking decidedly ill in Bookers, with one member of staff wandering round in a complete daze.

Still things are not all bad, the builder has finished and we are off tomorrow to get furniture for the new bedrooms.

That will be more money we don't have spent.

R
      

1 comment:

gz said...

hope you all clear the Bug off soon
xx