Sunday 7 August 2011

Even more blue things.

Today we went for even more blue.

We all got into the blue Plugeot and went off to the Bluestone place in the south of the county.

I am breaking a rule in naming somewhere but, having been the once and seen I think it's a model of sustainable tourism. I could see us taking the kids there when they were young and having a whale of a time.

Today was also whale, it was an evening in their water adventure centre which is a pool that has a huge current whirling people round and out through a channel and a big water slidey thing and a wave machine.

Now I might well have loved this had it just been me and the canoe. I reckon when the wave machine was on I could have surfed straight out of the pool and pogged a hole in the dressing room wall.

However it wasn't just me, the place was packed with people who were either clinically beyond obese or totally covered in tattoos which looked they had been done by someone who was very very drunk, except for those who were both


And that was just the children..


R

No comments: