Monday 12 November 2012

Bruce come home.

It has been an eventful time, Litle D our fosling is dishing out a very hard time for everyone. This weekend he did everyone a favour, he stayed in town. It was truly great as Bruce came home from uni something that required a deal of driving, then she vanished with the VW for as many hours as she felt she could get away with.

Came home to our first experiment with Satay chicken, she was never far away when there was food around.

Continuing our run of bad luck the student reversed the C5 into a post disloging the back bumper. This required a lot of manipulation to put it back on, until it fell off again, and again, and again.

Took us till yesterday afternoon to work out where the problem lay and i'm not convinced that opening the tailgate will not dislodge the damn thing again.

This week of course I was supposed to be on a course, having taken 460 pounds off me  the firm vanished.

Serial phoning last week produced converstions with "i'm just the receptionists" who promised to pass on the message but wouldn't promise to ensure someone replied. In fact they took your message with the tone of someone who knew there would be no reply.

Sending an email suggesting litigation was a possible solution, seemed to get someone to the phone, Friday, while I was out someone phoned the student and said the course was off and that if I contacted them again with the number of the card, they would try and refund the money they had demanded, up front, within a few weeks.   

This fair pushed me over the edge - oh did I mention I was at a conference on mental health at the time, Today I fired off a lively little letter, I hope they ignore me as I will then be able to hit them with a schedule of compennsation.

Could even pay for Xmas...

R

No comments: