Wednesday 7 September 2011

Phew

Phew, long old day

Long old day today, up at silly o clock and off to do a conference.

Long drive up the motorway, I must be getting old, stuff like conference papers I would have done like, well nothing .

Today I was bricking but hey ho I got through it, less self sold on how good it was that I would have been 10 years ago. But it seemed to work OK.

Got offered work though, there;s a proper full on result and a trip out worth doing.

Ohh I took the T4 and spent the whole day listening to little rumba, recommended band.



R   

5 comments:

gz said...

Good results!

How was the van with the wind? How come windy days coincide with the need to travel far?!

You mean there's more??? said...

The wind was errrrrrr

interesting, I wondered whay the van was not as powerfull on the way home.

gz said...

What engine do you have in it?
Sounds better than Tan's Van!!

You mean there's more??? said...

Hers is a 1.9 this is the 2.5 albeit the lowest powered incarnation.

gz said...

So hers has 68 hp, yours has 88 hp and more guts and wider torque range.....and yes, I'm in the same room as The Oily One!!