Wednesday 10 November 2010

The student in triumph.

The student, as part of her course has been writing a reflective blog. This has been a thinking about the stuff she has been reading sort of exercise and one that I thought  she was doing pretty well.


It has pushed me too, a lot of stuff like Foucault Marx and Marcuse I done a lot of before. Gramsci was a whole new territory for me and the debates have raged on late into the night, the writing done early in the morning, as ideas bashed into each other in her sleep. Personally, I have better things to dream about than Marcuse but each to their own.



Today, she had the feedback on how she had done, it could have been better, not sure how but there must surely be something that could have been better - damned if I could think what though.



As the final feather in her cap the lecturer used a point directly lifted from her blog in the seminar today.



Thinking about it, the lecturer didn't reference where she got it from, isn't that plagiarism...



I think she might let her off though.



Her head is not quite twice it's natural size but not far off.



R

No comments: