Friday 8 May 2009

medication and the moral high ground.....

The last few days have not been easy, the management firmly located in the moral high ground has been, of course sympathetic and attentive. Never laughing too openenly as I hobble around.

Medication has been consumed, unlike a deal of other things I like which have been avoided.

The down time has been used well, visits to the garden centre and much earthing up being the order of the day.

Today I am feeling a lot better, the wind unfortunately is making gardening unlikely, she wants to build the windbreak, need to make some posts, maybe I will get out my safety boots.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Is the wind problem a side effect of medication or just a complication of Gout????

Sorry not laughing too loudly...hope you are soon better! and T continues to be attentive!
hugs

You mean there's more??? said...

in this case wind is a side effect of weather....