Sunday 11 November 2007

Happy Sunday

After all the travails of the last week today started gently and well.

I was awoken from sleep, gently by the loud purring of a a da man who has now conquered 3 legged stair climbing and mastered on the bed jumping.

He had come to display affection and wake me to fuss him, something which i found very sweet.

Waking me by biting my nose was maybe not quite the best but well who cares....

Then of course, there was a further sound. Management had forgotten, or failed to switch the alarm off.

This meant it was 7 am on Sunday morning and the bloody kitten had woken me....

So, off I drifted, back to peaceful slumber, I was raised by a fearful blood curdling series of screams.

It was "murder on the west wales express", something I needed to deal with, and now.

Staggering to the landing I looked down on carnage.

My 15 yo daughter was cowering on the chair in terror .

Well OK maybe not quite.

Da man was attacking anything with feet and everything with feet was stood on chairs out of the way.

Not in any sense of malice but in that very appealing young cat way.

The Fredian in me was saying this was obviously "right number of legs envy" from the three legged cat.

Last day, Deimund the 2 yo tom was his target.

Da man da tricycle was mock fighting and deimund was coming second every time.

I am concerned for his mental health.

Look out it's da psycho kitten.....

He's lovely really.

R

No comments: